[Koha-devel] Making PDF::API2 optional (barcodes)

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Tue Mar 1 08:46:12 CET 2005

Andrés Tarallo a écrit :
> I think that this should be controlled by system preferences. In my
> opinion this is the best way to handle this.
>> In koha 2.2.1, the module PDF::API2 is mandatory. The release notes
>> in the 2.1 series said that this module would be made optional. It
>> appears only to be used by C4::Barcodes::PrinterConfig and some
>> scripts in koha-cgi/barcodes, so what's the best way of making this
>> optional?

In fact, that's 2 different things :
* The installer should not require PDF::API2 but warn when it is not
installed.
* if PDF::API2 is not installed, the option "barcode printing" should be
removed from parameters.

i'll see how to handle this (mj, if you want to take care of the
Install, i'll let you do)
--
Paul POULAIN