[Koha-devel] enhacements to renewscript.pl

Andrés Tarallo tarallo at ort.edu.uy
Fri Mar 4 04:25:07 CET 2005

Our librarians requested the following feature: They want to renew a
current issue till an arbitrary choosen day, overriding the issuing
rules. We made a local customization to do that.

we added this feature to the script availiable in koha 2.2.1, attached
you'l find a patch to do this; developed by Ernesto Silva and me.

Enjoy it, hope I can send a template in a few days, we modified the
spanish templates.

Andres