[Koha-devel] To Chris : Problem on Loan Period calculation

Stephen Hedges shedges at skemotah.com
Mon Mar 7 16:19:11 CET 2005

Chris' solution still won't give you an accurate issue date, since he
presumes that people renew items on the date_due -- and we all know that
borrowers are not that dependable (damn!).  Adding the issue_date to the
issues table seems to be the only way to get an accurate statistic.

I'm curious, Henri-Damien -- are you trying to do a daily statistics
report?  Is that why you need the issue date?

Stephen

--
Stephen Hedges
Skemotah Solutions, USA