[Koha-devel] Some questions etc...

Owen Leonard oleonard at athenscounty.lib.oh.us
Sun Mar 20 04:37:03 CET 2005

> 4/. Circulations is a bit "soft" - although you set limits
> for issues etc, they can be overridden.

I'd be interested to hear what in particular you're finding
here.  We've found some inconsistencies too (and I don't know
if we've bugged them).  For instance, it's possible to renew
items even if a patron is debarred.  It seems to be possible
to renew an item that is on reserve for another patron in
*some* cases but not others.  It'd be great if we could come
up with details for all the instances that aren't quite
working.

  -- Owen