[Koha-devel] Release Manager for 2.4

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Mon May 9 01:59:23 CEST 2005

Jochen Geiser a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I got a Question I had installed the koha 2.2.1 on linux 9.2
> But when I would open the start page access forbidden is coming.
> At the moment I don't know what I could do.
> I'm looking forward to hear from you !

PLEASE :
* begin a new thread when you want to speak of something that is new
(don't clic on "reply-to" button)
* write a subject that is related to your question
* write to the correct mailing list : koha-devel is for developpment
purposes & problem. You it not really a devel problem, it's right place
is more the main koha mailing list.

--
Paul POULAIN