[Koha-devel] Firstname / surnames uc/lc

Andrés Tarallo tarallo at ort.edu.uy
Mon May 9 09:08:31 CEST 2005

At least in Uruguay (and I think Chile, Argentina, Paraguay and Brazil)
surnames are written with the first initial in Capital (look at my
from:). I realize that this is not a good practice, since sometimes is
dificult to realize which is the name and which is the surname (this
happens to me often, with my ID Card and Passport); but is the standard
practice.

Andres