[Koha-devel] Search ideas - finally in print

Rachel Hamilton-Williams rachel at katipo.co.nz
Wed May 18 18:01:13 CEST 2005

Hi all,

I've finally tried to get the search ideas from my head, out onto
something like a mockup of a page.

http://katipo.co.nz/gallery/koha2-4

The problem it seeks to solve on the search results page is where
someone gets too many results to usefully look through, and wants to
reduce them.

On the details page, it's seeking to help people broaden out their
search again, if this isn't quite what they wanted, or if they want to
find more titles similar to this one.  I was also wanting to be more
"explicit" about the author search as well.

Look forward to your thoughts

Cheers
Rachel

--