[Koha-devel] Website/Interface Design Focus Group

Joshua Ferraro jmf at liblime.com
Mon May 23 12:30:03 CEST 2005

Hi everyone,

OK ... Let's get this ball rolling. As I mentioned in my last e-mail,
the website/interface design focus group will focus on the overall
user experience of Koha on the website, documentation, and interfaces.
So: colors, logos, layout, standards compliance, usability, beauty,
accessability, etc.

Let's plan a meeting on #koha to discuss all the issues involved and
to map out a plan of attack. How is 7PM GTM Thursday 27th on IRC?

Here's the time in your area: http://tinyurl.com/dk29s

Let's try to get a clear picture of what we're going to dicuss before
the meeting so we can keep it brief -- what should be on the agenda?
Let me know if the time isn't good for you and what time would be
better.

--
Joshua Ferraro               VENDOR SERVICES FOR OPEN-SOURCE SOFTWARE
LibLime                  Koha ILS, Mambo Intranet, DiscrimiNet Filter