[Koha-devel] Roadmap for 3.0

Joshua Ferraro jmf at liblime.com
Tue Nov 8 07:07:37 CET 2005

The other 3.0 outline (which is quite outdated) is on the LibLime
Wiki: http://wiki.liblime.com/doku.php?id=koha24rmnotes

I'm on vacation this week but when I get back, finishing up the
roadmap for 3.0 and scheduling the release are on the top of my
list...

--
Joshua Ferraro               VENDOR SERVICES FOR OPEN-SOURCE SOFTWARE