[Koha-devel] move to savannah

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Mon Nov 14 02:02:44 CET 2005

Hi hackers,

http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/koha/

I've added chris (rangi), joshua (kados), henri-damien (hdl), MJ Ray
(slef) as developpers on savannah.

let's bug me if you want to be added
(or ask chris/joshua, they are project admins too).

I've also removed steve tonnesen, as he is no more on the project.
Steve, if you read us and want to be reintroduced, feel free to ask.

I'm not sure i'll have enough time to move mailing lists soon. If
someone else want to do it, feel free ;-)

about CVS : I will now use only savannah for 2.2 cvs updates.
for head, I suggest to decide the same.

Note we can't "close" cvs on sourceforce. We just have to double check
that noone uses it anymore. + post a link everywhere to explain the move
to savannah.

note about cvs/arch/subversion... i think we will create enough trouble
not to add a tool change !

--
Paul POULAIN