[Koha-devel] Itemtype and MARC21 Quandry

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Sun Oct 2 16:39:34 CEST 2005

Stephen Hedges wrote:
> Chris, I think you mean for a *non*-MARC record you (may) get 1 biblio ->
> multiple biblioitems -> multiple items.  MARC records always produce 1
> biblio -> 1 biblioitem -> multiple items.

Yes, thats what I meant,

They *should* produce 1 biblio -> multiple biblioitems -> multiple
items. (if needed)
But are instead producing 1 biblio -> 1 biblioitem -> mulitple items.

And this is the problem in a nutshell, issuing rules work on the
biblioitem level.

Chris
--
Chris Cormack                                      Katipo Communications
Programmer                                         www.katipo.co.nz