[Koha-devel] Koha Interfaces and OpenUsability

Thomas D koha at alinto.com
Fri Sep 2 14:07:01 CEST 2005

OpenUsability.org fails one major usability metric from the start.  There is no
unambiguous statement describing the site as a place for people to register
projects in need of usability consultation, and conversely as a place for
usability consultants to identify projects to evaluate.  The general implication is
there but no definite statement that I found.  That may partly explain the inability
of most projects that I observed to attract usability experts at OpenUsability.
OpenUsability seems to need more development and a much better ratio of
usability experts per project.

Thomas D

Quoting Joshua Ferraro <jmf at liblime.com> :