[Koha-devel] some informations on item status

Joshua Ferraro jmf at liblime.com
Sat Sep 3 07:56:22 CEST 2005

Thanks for that explaination Paul. However, unless I'm
mistaken, there's still no way to determin 'on the fly'
whether an item is reservable or not using this scheme.
Do you libraries have some items that are not reservable?
If so, how do you determine this in the OPAC?

--
Joshua Ferraro               VENDOR SERVICES FOR OPEN-SOURCE SOFTWARE