[Koha-devel] Barcode Printing Problems

Joshua Ferraro jmf at liblime.com
Sun Sep 4 09:00:03 CEST 2005

Hi all,

Is anyone using barcode printing on a production system? I recently
tried to get them working and although I can get it to produce
barcodes there are two problems:

1. The file that's exported has an extension of .pl ... this means
that most OSes can't determine that it's a PDF by default. What's
the best way to export it as a useful filename and extension?

2. The barcodes that are generated have leading zeros and one zero
after the barcode. So they're almost right, but in their current
form aren't really useful (don't scan correctly).

Anyone else experiencing the same problems? Any solutions out there?

Cheers,
--
Joshua Ferraro               VENDOR SERVICES FOR OPEN-SOURCE SOFTWARE