[Koha-devel] Koha Statuses and MARC?

=?GB2312?B?w6uRY7Wd?= maolins at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 14:20:03 CEST 2005

I second this idea too.
MARC data is for bibliography purpose only.
The status data should keep on another database.

--
Best regards

ë‘cµ, Anthony Mao, mao at lins dot fju dot edu dot tw
ICQ 30941847
Department of Library and Information Science
http://www.lins.fju.edu.tw/mao/index.htm
TEL +886 2 29052334, FAX +886 2 29017405
Fu-jen Catholic University, Taipei, Taiwan, R.O.C.