[Koha-devel] New Koha Website Soft Launched Today

Russel Garlick russel at katipo.co.nz
Thu Sep 8 17:04:08 CEST 2005

Hi Everyone,

We have soft launched the new look koha website this morning kiwi time.
I say soft launched, because we are still finishing off content for some
  hidden sections and we aren't really ready to start crowing about it
at the moment, so there will be no press releases etc at this stage.

Couple of things

We have set up redirects so that existing links to the major sections of
the old site still work.

e.g www.koha.org/drive -> www.koha.org/showcase

Chris has setup cgi::irc that points to #koha-lobby -
http://www.koha.org/community/irc.html

Any issues with content, please let us know -
http://www.koha.org/community/website.html

Cheers

--

Russel Garlick