[Koha-devel] Barcode Printing Problems

Spencer Anspach sanspach at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 06:34:31 CEST 2005

I completely agree--except for proprietary formats, if there are different
barcode schemes which are useful (or actually used, might be a better
standard) which can be included, then they should be made available. We use
39/3-of-9 rather than code128 and although I can't speak to whether we'd
ever have need for the ability to generate them in the future (we purchase
them now), we have had that need in the past (in another system).

Spencer