[Koha-devel] 2.2 branch strategic question

Joshua Ferraro jmf at liblime.com
Thu Sep 15 07:41:29 CEST 2005

On Tue, Sep 13, 2005 at 05:35:30PM +0200, Paul POULAIN wrote:
> With the 3.0 version announced for 2006Q1 (end of...), i'm not sure it
> would be the best solution to continue releasing 2.2.x with new features.
My preference is to focus on 3.0. Before we branch a 2.3 we need
to clean up the code and the db as well as do major bugfixing.

I've been remiss in providing a complete roadmap of features for
3.0 mainly because I'm still waiting to hear back from some sponsors.
(We're still looking for an NCIP sponsor in case you're interested
btw). I should know by the end of this month where we stand and what
would be a reasonable set of features to work towards in 3.0 and I'll
be sure to update the roadmap and let everyone know.

Cheers,
--
Joshua Ferraro               VENDOR SERVICES FOR OPEN-SOURCE SOFTWARE