[Koha-devel] Re: Koha OPAC error

Ambrose Li acli at ada.dhs.org
Thu Sep 15 20:21:23 CEST 2005

Hi

I don't think Koha's installer would work well for configured
apaches, especially if the configuration has special settings.

Besides noting that the installer can be improved, perhaps
this (that the config file produced by the installer should
not be trusted completely and that it should preferably be
checked) should be mentioned in the documentation, too (if it
is not already mentioned -- sorry I haven't been following
Koha development).

On Fri, Sep 16, 2005 at 10:35:22AM +0800, 毛慶禎 wrote:
> I did what you said.
>
> I think I found the problems.
>
> installer.pl need be modified. It should detect proxy server configuration.

> > > librarian interface. Should solve your problem)
> > >
> > > I did it. Problem still there.
> > > Another other solution?
> >
> > Have you verified that the perl script is actualy in that directory?
> >
> > The error is that it can't find opac-main.pl, so your first thing is to
> > make sure you've got that, and it's in that directory.
> >
> > http://lit185.lacc.fju.edu.tw:8080/cgi-bin/koha/opac-main.pl
> >
> > Cheers
> > Rachel
> >

> > --
> > -----------------------------
> > Rachel Hamilton-Williams
> > General Manager
> > Katipo Communications Ltd
> >
> > Phone: +64-4-934 1285
> > Mobile: 021 389 128
> > E-mail: rachel at katipo.co.nz
> > Web: www.katipo.co.nz <http://www.katipo.co.nz>
> >

> --
> Best regards
>
> 毛慶禎, Anthony Mao, mao at lins dot fju dot edu dot tw
> ICQ 30941847
> Department of Library and Information Science
> http://www.lins.fju.edu.tw/mao/index.htm
> TEL +886 2 29052334, FAX +886 2 29017405
> Fu-jen Catholic University, Taipei, Taiwan, R.O.C.

Regards,
--
Ambrose LI Cheuk-Wing  <a.c.li at ieee.org>

http://ada.dhs.org/~acli/