[Koha-devel] Install Meeting, 2005-07-05 21:00 +0000

Jerry Van Baren gerald.vanbaren at smiths-aerospace.com
Fri Sep 16 10:15:08 CEST 2005

毛慶禎 wrote:
> Do you mean SuSE Linux 9.3?
>
> Please be careful that SuSE Linux is not Free Software. For your
> information, I install Koha using Fedora Core 4.

Not true, you can download SuSE for free.  It is Open Source and
licensed via GPL.

From:
<http://www.novell.com/products/linuxprofessional/downloads/suse_linux/>

SUSE LINUX 9.3 ftp version

SUSE LINUX can be installed free of charge directly from the FTP server.
It contains:

    * 32bit and 64bit version
    * over 3,500 software packages incl. server and developer tools
    * the full software packages that are also included in boxed retail
version

Before you start, please read the installation guideline.

The path to the installation directory is:

    * ftp://ftp.suse.com/pub/suse/i386/current/ for 32bit
    * ftp://ftp.suse.com/pub/suse/x86_64/current/ for 64bit