[Koha-devel] Koha Website and RT problems

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Tue Sep 20 10:47:02 CEST 2005

A while ago the new web site was launched. I emailed in, asking
for a little help and a template. I think some of the problems
I reported were fixed very quickly (thanks Russel, I think) and
I was told the other bits would be sent later. That's fine.

I had an email from RT closing the problem report, even though it
wasn't all done. I was invited to reply and reopen the ticket if
there were items outstanding. I did that on Monday. That's fine.

I got the following error message back today:

  rt at katipo.co.nz