[Koha-devel] koha 2.2.4 (delayed a little)

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Thu Sep 22 02:11:47 CEST 2005

(sorry for the french list, i really don't have enough time to write the
mail in french too...)

Hi,

We have found some (minor but annoying) problems with Koha 2.2.4RC1 that
has been installed in a french library on monday & tested heavily during
2 days.

Some problems are related to translation strings, so .po will have to be
updated to be 100% OK
I don't think i'll be able to commit what I've fixed today, i'll try for
tomorrow.

As i'm not here at all next week, Koha 2.2.4 will be released in 2 weeks
(october, 7)

--
Paul POULAIN