[Koha] Re: [Koha-devel] New document on kohadocs

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Wed Sep 28 03:14:05 CEST 2005

Rachel Hamilton-Williams <rachel at katipo.co.nz>

> If anyone is in a position to translate this document then that would be=20
>   fantastic.
>
> Stephen Hedges wrote:
> > A new link to a document has been added to http://www.kohadocs.org --
> > "Gestion de la biblioth=E8que du LabSAD avec le logiciel Koha" by Carol=
> ine
> > Naget (available in pdf format only). [...]

I finally found time to look at this.  I think I am capable,
but forbidden by the copyright licence. Koha is part of my
commercial work and commercial use of that document is forbidden.

Please clearly label copyright terms of works on kohadocs.org

--
MJ Ray (slef), K. Lynn, England, email see http://mjr.towers.org.uk/
http://www.ttllp.co.uk/