[Koha-devel] Fines Broken

Joshua Ferraro jmf at liblime.com
Thu Sep 29 08:08:53 CEST 2005

Thanks for the tip Chris. Hope all is well with Laurel.

I think you're right that there's still some tidying
to do. So, who's using fines management in Koha? Could you
describe your general expectations of the fines component?
I'm thinking of re-writing it and having system parameters
to define its behavoir ... anyone have any opinions on what
should be 'parameterized'?

Cheers,
--
Joshua Ferraro               VENDOR SERVICES FOR OPEN-SOURCE SOFTWARE