[Koha-devel] Koha Developer Meeting Notes

Joshua Ferraro jmf at liblime.com
Sun Apr 2 04:16:43 CEST 2006

Hi all,

MEETING NOTES FOR MONDAY MAY 3rd (20:00 GMT)

Meeting Agenda:
http://www.saas.nsw.edu.au/koha_wiki/index.php?page=AgendAndNotes06mar27

Present: chris,russ,hdl,paul,owen,thd,kados,slef

Discussed UNICODE Status
	pierrick has been running utf-8 tables with no
	problems; kados will confirm it works for him as well
	thd reminded us that uft-8 doesn't work in every browser so we
	need a solution for such cases

Zebra Integration (CQL in Koha)
	chris has been working on SearchMarc.pm getting the plugin working
	SearchMarc.pm is a drop in replacement for the SearchMarc.pm in 2.2.x

PROG Template status
	opac PROG templates committed, mostly done, owen will continue to
	work on improving them

RoadMap
	We need a plan for what we're going to do Developer's Week
	we need some fancy templates for the conference to demo perl-zoom
	chris suggested having 2 kohas running on the same machine, one
	with zebra, one without

Program for KohaCon to be developed (done on the wiki already)

slef asked why dates for kohacon were chosen for beginning of may:
	reason was that kados was going to be in Geneva already so it
	was convenient
KohaCon to be announced on lists

Problems with koha.org's accessiblity discussed and (hopefully) resolved

--
Joshua Ferraro               VENDOR SERVICES FOR OPEN-SOURCE SOFTWARE