[Koha-devel] Template Development

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Thu Apr 13 14:16:16 CEST 2006

Owen Leonard a écrit :
>>It is already.
>>It's in uservenv.
>>
>>To get it, just add :
>>$template->param(branchcode => C4::Context->userenv->{branch});
>>in Auth.pm somewhere around line 214 (sub get_template_and_user)
>

> I was very excited to hear this until I realized that this change /doesn't/
> allow me to show the current logged in branch. It shows me the home branch
> of the current logged in user. Not the same thing!

Ouest Provence should send me today or tomorrow a lot of code about circ
& branches.
Let me summarize :
- many improvements in reserve (reserve on a given item + item status
shown on reserve screen)
- many new features to manage transferts (see books to transfer, books
that should arrive...)
- define IP range for each branch : if you define an IP range for a
given branch, a librarian that logs in is automatically attached to the
branch where the computer is declared. Whatever it's official branch. If
you let ip empty, no change.

This last feature should help you maybe. I hope to be able to commit it
to CVS next week.

--
Paul POULAIN et Henri Damien LAURENT
Consultants indépendants