[Koha-devel] first bug squashing party of 2006, april

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Fri Apr 14 11:24:03 CEST 2006

Pierrick LE GALL a écrit :
> Let's try to organize a Bug Squashing Party on 2006, april 18th
> (tuesday) 13:00 GMT. This hour won't let new zealand participate but
> Ohio, France, England and Turkey should be more available.
> Is it OK? Who will be attending?

I should be here, with my tank, 2 fighters, 1 cruiser and at least 5
companies.
I'll also get my +5 sword of the paladin and my shield of the deadbug
with some potion to burn dead bugs & prevent them from returning (thanks
to thd to suggest this)
--
Paul POULAIN et Henri Damien LAURENT
Consultants indépendants