[Koha-devel] acquisitions redesign

Joshua Ferraro jmf at liblime.com
Fri Apr 21 14:40:21 CEST 2006

On Fri, Apr 21, 2006 at 10:09:54AM +0200, Pierrick LE GALL wrote:
> You've send 2 mails : on private and one on the mailing-list. The
> private is a bit more precise (proposition to have 2 acquisition
> systems) but the final question is the same:
>
> > I think this is something that we could work together on during the
> > dev week.
>
> OK. Maybe I can work on a first fast written version so that we have an
> existing base to work on? Let's wait for other team members comments :-)
I think it would be a good idea to at the very least discuss the
acquisitions module, agree on how to proceed with it. I'd like to
avoid the problems we've had in the past with it that have resulted
our current difficulties.

Cheers,

--
Joshua Ferraro               VENDOR SERVICES FOR OPEN-SOURCE SOFTWARE