[Koha-devel] german translation needed?

das.t tobias at tonstrom.de
Sat Apr 22 14:40:53 CEST 2006

hello & good day to everybody koha ... ;-)

i am new in here & would like to ask: is there an insitiative to
translate koha into german? i would like to either do that or
pariticipate. this way i hope to get to know the software and find ways
to do other work later.
i would be glad to become a part of koha. ;-)
(by the way, i understand koha3 is on the way, is there a release date yet?)

a sort introduction: i am a librarian with quite some interest in it
stuff and open source. currently i am not able to program, therefore i
need other ways to help, but i am planning to learn.
if you want to know more about my interests you might visit my (still
beta) homepage at www.tonstrom.de.

unfortunately i cannot participate in the kohacon.

greetings,

tobias