[Koha-devel] devWeek (programme proposal)

Russel Garlick russel at katipo.co.nz
Sun Apr 23 22:27:17 CEST 2006

Hi Paul,

I would like to join the following groups

   * GUI improvements (CSS for librarian interface, for OPAC)
   * acquisition module

I can appreciate that all the developers will want crack into the coding
  just as soon as possible, but can I suggest on the Monday that we have
a brief discussion on the foundation topic and then people like myself
(and perhaps Tina?) could form another subgroup to  work on proposals
for this topic? I think this is going to take a long time to sort out.

I think it would be useful for a subgroup to draw together all the
feedback that we have had on this issue, including anything we get from
the User Group Day on the 3rd so that when the larger group gets
together, we have a document to talk about.

Cheers
Russel

--

Russel Garlick