[Koha-devel] serials management (HEAD)

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Fri Aug 11 18:36:43 CEST 2006

Hello,

I was reviewing antoine code cleaning & fixed some bugs in serials
management.
I also took a look at katipo alt-subscription-add, the one with
javascript to create subscriptions through easy questions, not only
through the awful numbering formula form.

It seems it's so nice & contains no loss of feature. That's why I think
it could be our official subscription management screen. Any comments ?
If none, then I (after holidays) or some one else can overwrite
subscription_add.tmpl & .pl with alt_ & remove alt_ from cvs.

--
Paul POULAIN et Henri Damien LAURENT
Consultants indépendants