[Koha-devel] General directory Structure 3.0 [IMPORTANT]

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Sat Aug 12 04:00:56 CEST 2006

[big snip]

> PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS SUGGESTION : if you think it's
> a good idea, then i'll ask Antoine to work on it (in september ?)

I think its a good idea, the only thing im worried about is losing the cvs
history of the files when moving them.

Perhaps it might be better waiting for the switch to subversion (when
savannah supports it) As it can do moves without losing history, unless we
can do it in cvs

Chris

027 4500 789                                       Katipo Communications Ltd
chris at katipo.co.nz                                          www.katipo.co.nz