[Koha-devel] New feature (idea) for Koha 3

Anthony Youngman Anthony.Youngman at eca-international.com
Wed Aug 16 13:29:22 CEST 2006

Again late to the conversation ...

I've long felt that the MARC data is admirably suited to a Multi-Value database model. The basics behind Multi-Value and XML data are pretty much identical.

I want to be very careful suggesting yet another database technology (seeing as you've already got Zebra and MySQL), but if they're not addressing your problems, shouldn't you at least be addressing that?

Cheers,
Wol