[Koha-devel] Adding item e - niveau de localisation

Pedro Faria pjf at eurotux.com
Wed Aug 23 15:24:22 CEST 2006

Dear all,
I'm trying to add an item to Koha, from a  MARC record via z3950
searches. It works fine till the moment of filling in mandatory fields
in .../cgi-bin/koha/acqui.simple/additem.pl?bibid=6&frameworkcode=
there is one, namely e - niveau de localisation which does not have any
value to choose from? What is this value? Where can I add values to that
dropdown box?
Other question? Why are some templates in french, even when I choose
only en language?