[Fwd: Re: [Koha-devel] Koha Barcode Generation]

Pedro Faria pjf at eurotux.com
Thu Aug 24 18:20:09 CEST 2006

Joshua Ferraro escreveu:
> Hi Pedro,
>
> On Thu, Aug 24, 2006 at 11:57:02AM +0100, Pedro Faria wrote:
>
>> I am using koha 2.2.5. Does anyone, using this version or other, have
>> barcode generation working?
>>
> There's a new barcode generation module that will ship with 2.2.6,
> the old one is unmaintained. If you'd like to see the new version,
> please visit the LibLime demo: http://koha.liblime.com and click
> on _Spine and Barcode Labels_:
>
> http://koha.liblime.com/cgi-bin/koha/label-home.pl
>
> Make sure you specify 'Code39' as the type.
>
> In other news, we're going to be releasing another version of the
> barcode generation tool soon that will, like the old one, allow
> you to specify the settings of your barcodes (size, type, etc.),
> rather than rely on a limited set of supported types.
>
> Hope that helps,
>
> --
> Joshua Ferraro                       SUPPORT FOR OPEN-SOURCE SOFTWARE
> President, Technology       migration, training, maintenance, support
> LibLime                                Featuring Koha Open-Source ILS
> jmf at liblime.com |Full Demos at http://liblime.com/koha |1(888)KohaILS

I tried it in the site you showed me and it looks preety good. But where
can I find Koha 2.2.6? I found onlu 2.2.6rc2 which I believe it is not a
"stable" version. Is there any isse using koha with mysql 5. I found
some problems with sintax in sql statements. Is this going to be fixed?
By the way, thank you for helping.