[Koha-devel] prog templates status + my roadmap for next week

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Thu Jan 19 14:11:24 CET 2006

Hello,

I've been working on prog templates yesterday and this morning.
I'm finally OK to work on them, and think they are a good thing.
Joshua, I think you can announce default templates are definetly
deprecated and must not be used anymore in HEAD.

What I already did :
* write a wiki page :
http://www.saas.nsw.edu.au/koha_wiki/index.php?page=TemplatingManual
* "translate" *acquisition module* for prog templates (finished, tested)
* "translate" cataloguing module & MOVE the directory from acqui.simple
to cataloguing. This is more explanatory !!! It's not finished, i'll
take care of the rest of them.
* "translate" *catalogue module* & MOVE the directory from / to
catalogue. It's not 100% done, but something like 60%. What is not done
should cause an internal server error or a "unknown script" i'm afraid...
* "translate" the *serials module* & MOVE the directory from bull (that
is french) to serials. About 80% done. Some scripts/templates have been
renamed to have a more explanatory name.
* "translate" the *members module*. Some scripts have been moved from /
to members (like pay, readingrec...) About 50% done.

All other modules not done : circulation, authorities, reports, parameters.
I would be happy not to be the only one working on this.
If someone could announce here it takes care of the 4 remaining modules,
it would be nice.

I plan to work on friday on ending the templating of catalogue &
cataloguing modules. Next week i'll work on zebra to have zoom-driven
cataloguing tools & basic zoom search.

I think the directories moves should make cvs more clean & self
explanatory. Plus it will be useful for modularization long goal.

--
Paul POULAIN et Henri Damien LAURENT
Consultants indépendants