[Koha-devel] Re: about recent serials commits...

Robert Lyon bob at katipo.co.nz
Fri Jul 21 04:00:19 CEST 2006

Hi Paul,

Sorry for my way too brief commits, I just had so many bits of info to
get in all at once that I was planning to explain after commiting things
- but then I had Internet connectivity problems so writing this email
got somewhat delayed :)

I've tried adding POD info now to the Serials.pm file to make things a
little easier to understand

Also some documentation about what Katipo are trying to achieve with
this new corporate serials system can be found here:
http://blog.katipo.co.nz/?p=15

As the corprate system was designed over the old serials system it uses
some of the same subroutines/scripts

It might be a bit broken currently - but getting the new code in was an
important step

Will try fixing problems/clashes with the current serials system over
the next few days

Robert

--
Robert Lyon