[Koha-devel] Required Perl Modules

Joshua Ferraro jmf at liblime.com
Fri Jun 16 22:51:16 CEST 2006

Hi Mike,

Thanks!

I can answer part of your question.

MARC::Record must be version 2.0 (not on CPAN, but on Sourceforge)
MARC::File::XML must be the latest CPAN version
same with MARC::Charset

XML::SAX::LibXML is also a requirement and it must have a compatible
version of libxml2 installed. See this thread for details:

http://www.mail-archive.com/perl4lib@perl.org/msg01006.html

Cheers,

Joshua