[Koha-devel] MARC Editor in 'stable' CVS Badly Broken

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Mon Jun 19 14:54:31 CEST 2006

Paul POULAIN a écrit :

> So I think we can :
> * apply TemplateEncoding patch
> * apply the tmpl_loop BIG_LOOP patch, that makes the templates much much
>   more easy to fix.
> * reintroduce the management of authorities in npl (they were not
> working, a small javascript was missing)
>
> I'm away for 3 days in a few hours, I won't do that before departure,
> but feel free to do the revert, i'll take care of re-applying patches on
> thursday/friday.

OK guy, I was so unhappy with this problem, and so annoyed you were
unhappy too that I did the job (for default templates; I let you & owen
do it for npl)

I've reverted to
Biblio.pm 1.115.2.54
addbiblio.pl 1.52.2.40
addbiblio.tmpl 1.33.2.23
+ blind_biblio_detail (the template for authorities searching)

and it seems to work as previously (even if it has to be checked a
little bit more than what I did myself)

HTH

--
Paul POULAIN et Henri Damien LAURENT