[Koha-devel] Re: MARC Label in English

毛慶禎 maolins at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 10:45:44 CET 2006

Hi all and Mr. Hopkinson from PUC,

2006/3/3, Paul POULAIN <paul.poulain at free.fr>:
> 毛慶禎 a écrit :
> > Before going further I was confused with Koha on
> > "MARC tag structure admin for default MARC framework".
> >
> > The label is in French only. Could I change it to English?
>
> During install, you have choosen "UNIMARC". UNIMARC tables are in french
> only, where MARC21 tables are in english only.

Can I load UNIMARC English table up for Koha?

We, China and Taiwan library authorities, do not use MARC21 for
non-English materials.

I hate to tell you that most of Chinese librarian can not understand French.

--
Best regards

毛慶禎, Anthony Mao, mao at lins dot fju dot edu dot tw
ICQ 30941847
Department of Library and Information Science
http://www.lins.fju.edu.tw/mao/index.htm
TEL +886 2 29052334, FAX +886 2 29017405
Fu-jen Catholic University, Taipei, Taiwan, R.O.C.