[Koha-devel] Interlibrary Loan

Eric Bégin eric at gokoha.com
Fri Mar 17 02:39:18 CET 2006

Hi everyone,

Our future customer would like to have Interlibrary Loan (ILL).

I saw few exchanges on the mailing list that was sent few years ago.  I
want to know if anything was integrated in Koha because I couldn't find
anything related to ILL in Koha or in the roadmaps.

If not, any advices about this type of feature?

Thanks,

Eric Bégin
eric at gokoha dot com

On another topic, we got word that Koha community agreed for not using
Koha in the name of their company.  We weren't aware of that when we
picked GoKoha.  As I mentioned to some of you, we will change our name
before going public.  Thanks for your understanding and thanks to Joshua
for letting me know about that agreement.