[Koha-devel] Re: Hey all.

Kyle Hall kyle.m.hall at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 18:38:31 CET 2006

  Here <http://www.flickr.com/photos/64951563@N00/115366281/> <
http://www.flickr.com/photos/64951563@N00/115366281/ >is a screen capture of
firefox using the templates I've developed and what I have so far for
kohaBar (consider it a pre-alpha if you will).
   I'm planning on removing the "issues today" stuff from the templates and
putting the branch name in there if possible. For the kohaBar, I'm hoping to
make it vary malliable (sp?) so that it can be costomized to look good with
whatever templates a library is using, and allow the librarians to choose
what stats to display and such.
   As I said before, right now it just reads a server-side generated xml
file, but after I get it stable, I might replace that with a SOAP interface.
   Also, any suggestions for more kohabar features? Any statistics that your
librarians would like to be able to view in realtime?

Kyle