[Koha-devel] Re: Hey all.

Kyle Hall kyle.m.hall at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 17:12:39 CET 2006

There templates are essentially finished, except for some minor tweaks. I
just need to know how to submit them for inclusion in Koha. I have an
account on savvanah, and Josh made me a developer, but I've never really
used subversion and I don't have the slightest idea as to how to upload my
files.

Kyle

--
IT Tech
Crawford County Federated Library System