[Koha-devel] No way to reorder catalog search results?

Kyle Hall kyle.m.hall at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 15:40:58 CET 2006

Hey all,
   I've been tinkering with the search.marc/search.pl and search.tmpl files
because we'd like to add 'sort' links in the table headers for the search
results (like the ones used in reserve.tmpl). I noticed the variable
$orderby, but it is only used in function findseealso($dbh, @tags). So, as
far as I can tell, what I would like to do is not possible without modifying
search.pl. Can anyone confirm or refute this for me? Thanks for the help.

Kyle

IT Tech
Crawford County Federated Library System