[Koha-devel] Koha Foundation

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Mon Mar 27 21:20:40 CEST 2006

Kyle Hall a écrit :
> Just wondering, does anyone on the last have any idea how to set up a
> foundation? I was thinking maybe the mozilla foundation might be one to
> pattern after (of course, they happen to have some big money from Google
> and such).

I asked Tristan Nitot, from Mozilla-F. He is french so could help us
with international questions (even if "Koha-F" is not started by someone
like netscape ;-) )
Unfortunatly, he didn't answer (he's a very very busy man...) But I
think mo-fo is something we could look at more deeply !
--
Paul POULAIN