[Koha-devel] IBERMARC addition

Damián Marqués Lluch damian.marques at hispalinux.es
Mon May 15 15:52:54 CEST 2006

Hello Pierrick,

it's your choice. I mean, I'll be using IBERMARC with koha anyway. I'm
not a perl programmer so if the maintenance tasks involves only working
with MySQL (and a few small changes in perl scripts like the ones I
made) I can do it. If real perl programming is needed I will be not
qualified (my skills are C, java, JSP). On the other hand, I can only
invest time during weekends.

I'll be pleased to collaborate in either way you prefer.

Regards,
Damián