[Koha-devel] Serials Improvements

Henri-Damien LAURENT laurenthdl at alinto.com
Fri May 26 16:48:50 CEST 2006

Hi, Chris and Russel,
I am working a bit on serials.
I have been asked to add a publisheddate to serial table that would
store the date the issue was issued. Indeed, when dealing with serials,
there are two important dates :
- When did we receive it  (planneddate) ?
- When was it published (Now, no field planned publisheddate)?

But then, I think that the more important date for OPAC and users is not
the planned and reception date but more the publication date.
So that would change a bit the templates.

I read on wiki you were working on that as well and you designed some
good new stuff ?
Would it be a pain to get this  new facility work into your system ?

--
Henri-Damien LAURENT