[Koha-devel] New Feature: Improved Z39.50 Client

Joshua Ferraro jmf at liblime.com
Fri Nov 3 04:39:49 CET 2006

Hi all,

Tumer Garip has back-ported his improvements to the Z39.50 client to
dev_week and I have backported them to rel_2_2. Please update your
systems, test it out, and if everyone agrees and everything seems to be
working as you expect, I propose to release 2.2.7 with the bugfixes
applied since 2.2.6 as well as the MAJOR improvement to the Z39.50
client.

Cheers,