SPAM- Re: [Koha-devel] New Feature: Improved Z39.50 Client

Michael Hafen mhafen at i.washk12.org
Mon Nov 6 17:48:19 CET 2006

On Mon, 2006-11-06 at 06:01 -0800, Joshua Ferraro wrote:

> > I'm 99% sure there are others SQL modifs to do, see below. That's why I
> > won't say in 2.2.7 "we are mySQL 5.0 compliant", otherwise we will be
> > overwhelmed by new bug reports.
> > koha 2.2 is now stable enough, I thinks it's a very bad idea to
> > reintroduce unstability.
> Except that I think Chris said earlier in this thread that one if his
> clients has been running on MySQL 5 for a while now ... maybe Chris
> can clarify what the needed changes were and whether it's safe to
> apply them for 2.2.7.
>
> Cheers,

I'll second the idea of going to Chris for a MySQL 5 patch rather than
going with the patch that's in bugzilla.

I posted the patch that's in bugzilla, and I will be the first to say it
shouldn't be applied to any version of Koha.  I have made other
customizations for my employer, and some of those other mod's might have
snuck into the patch.