[Koha-devel] re: New barcode tool configuration

Mason James mason at katipo.co.nz
Tue Oct 10 05:41:22 CEST 2006

hiya Pedro,

sorry for the late reply.

i have been doing some work on spine and barcode label printing for koha
recently, that might have the functionality that you are after.

the new commits allow users to create 'label templates' where you can
define a bunch of size dimensions for.

page height and width
label height and width
number of label rows and columns per page
outer page margins
between label row and colums gaps
spine label font sizes

im not too sure if my _very_ recent commits have made it into 2.2.6

but they are available via cvs in the 'devweek' branch here ->

http://cvs.savannah.nongnu.org/viewcvs/koha/barcodes/?root=koha&only_with_tag=dev_week

http://cvs.savannah.nongnu.org/viewcvs/koha/C4/Labels.pm?root=koha&only_with_tag=dev_week&view=markup

http://cvs.savannah.nongnu.org/viewcvs/koha/koha-tmpl/intranet-tmpl/npl/en/barcodes/?root=koha&only_with_tag=dev_week

and possibly this one
http://cvs.savannah.nongnu.org/viewcvs/koha/koha-tmpl/intranet-tmpl/npl/en/includes/Attic/label-topmenu.inc?root=koha&only_with_tag=dev_week&view=markup

the new commits have a new re-designed structure for the label* tables

so use the 'create_labels_conf_table.sql' file to update the label* tables
like this

$ mysql -ukohaadmin -pxxxx koha < ./create_labels_conf_table.sql

shout out on #koha if you need some help :)

cheers, Mason.

--
Mason James
Katipo Communications